Monday, January 23, 2006

I hope I can put my link here . I've never used blogger so I think that this worked.

Anyhow. I have been spending many hours designing these first three pages. I am wondering if it is worth the effort (laboring in photoshop and relearning HTML code) or if I should spend the time writing! Please let this aspect be part of your critique.

I will be putting hard copy in people's mailboxes as well. For the website, I would like people to check out pages "i" -introduction and Page 2 about the flowers.

People who only use Mac's, I'm sorry, I dislike Mac's. The design is intended for a PC version of Internet Explorer. I've looked at this on a mac and it get's "kinda fucked up." Also, please do not look at this if you have a slow internet connection. You will probably pass-out waiting for the pages to load.

See y'all in class.