Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dillon--you a such a philosopher. (I am plagued by you and by philosophy this weekend in my readings of Lucretius...thinking, god, I'm glad he majored in this stuff and not me. Very interesting, but slow going--at least for me who's not used to reading that type of material. But hey, that's another class, which 2/3rds of you are in anyway and I would post on that blog, but...oh the death...wacky.) No shit stirred with me--I am wholy irrational so your quite grounded view of voting=city is interesting since it's so radically different from anything that would come out of my mouth (or off of my fingertips in this case). So instead, namaste...(I just finished yoga about an hour ago).

Erika--you are now officially sucked into blogland. oh how your typewriter will miss you.

alright, alright, no time--I have a reluctant date with a dead Roman.