Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This Sunday Nov 14 at noon, at my place--
Wondering who might like to come over for brunch and an open, general discussion of the current political situation(s) and various "now-what?s" of strategic movement and anti-cynical survival. I think I am not alone in the feeling that this is indeed a ripe moment for harvesting our collective energies, frustrations, hopes, anger, passion, and setting out again on the ever-difficult work of inter-left debate and individual and collective actions towards new social vistas both near and far-term. (Plus I still have some anti-Bush panties to unload...) Please invite anyone you think might like to participate. I would like to work towards an ongoing discussion that ranges from casual community building and commisseration (sp?) as well as more tactical actions and organizational projects, both political and artistic - but welcome all stripes and types of inputs and interventions. If Cynthia makes it, we can at least end with a rousing sing-song of non-ironic collective sentiment & rejuvinationing.
I have somewhat limited space, so PLEASE RSVP if you plan on coming. And maybe yall could bring like $5 & I'll get lots of food too...
a luta continua--

David Buuck
5941 Maccall St. (at 60th st. b/t MLK & Shattuck)
Oakland
510-655-1569

"Don't mourn - Organize!"