Sunday, August 01, 2004

to listen to
long a story continues
imagining goes
control sits silently
what remains remains
unfinished, continues
now continues here


(I can't remember is it has been three weeks?? Should I continue or maybe it's time to invent something else? BTW: This is superfun. Perhaps more could join!)

Juliana, I have been thinking about the impossible poetic topics. Maybe this has come from my work as a scriptwriter. I thought about discussion on writing itself, around the question of what it means to be a writer. Technically, I have made writing my income-generating occupation by being a TV script writer. But, doing this, I don't know how much of a "writer" I am. I feel like the job takes so much of my writing energy and there's no me in it!

This is (I hope) just a start. I'll try to pop in now and then when I can to talk more about it.
So, more soon!