Sunday, July 25, 2004

lisa jarnot groupies . . .

could you think of anything more exciting than a hat made by lisa jarnot?

from her blog . . . http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/lisajarnot/blog/

Some people asked about my hats. I am working on a project called "One Hundred Hats". So far I've made 18 of them. I've been distributing the hats to illustrious people. The great poet of London, Miles Champion, has hat number 8. My mom has hat number 2. Sophie's hat is number 17.

It takes me about 10 hours to knit a hat. I use a pattern that I found on the internet. It's called the Crazy Cap. I make hats in all different colors and different patterns. (Current experiments include Persian Rug hats, Field Theory hats, camoflage fish hats.)

If you want a hat from the 100 hat series, send me an email at jarnot@earthlink.net. Special bargain for lisablog readers= $25.