Monday, May 31, 2004

the lack of posting makes me wonder if you guys are still up and blogging. so say something if you are still here, ok? it would be nice to know.

I have been back in bkk for almost a week now. I found out that the small college that seemed to have been interested in me is located way too far from where I am and the job didn't seem all too great. so, that rendered me job-searching.

Nonetheless, I'm reading, carefully and slowly, The Linguistic Imperialism. Haven't written anything new yet, although I think I have one cooking in my head...might take a while, given everything I have going on in the job market.

Jessea--What's up with the summer writting group?

Scott--I didn't get to see you at Stephen's. Hope you are doing better. We'll just be in touch and thanks for the poem in PROOF!

Everyone--Have a great great summer!!